Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tidying Up the Blog While I wait for the Bottom Rib of the Rudder to Arrive

We have some new RV builders that are ramping up here in the local Denver Area, and so I thought I would spend some time going back in time to continue adding labels and Titles to many of my early posts when I was just getting started. So far I have completed labeling posts up through October of 2009, which is when I really got started on this adventure. It was interesting to go back and see what I had written.

As it turns out, I was also very new to the blogging art form at that time, and so many of my posts did not have titles associated with them either. I am resolving that problem as well. The label function allows me to group posts together by a common theme or category, so that those of you that are aimlessly lost in my hundreds of posts can have an easier time finding what you are really looking for. I will keep working on organizing past posts as time permits. Just click on a label or use the search function to find what you are looking for.

Hopefully I will get my part in the mail tomorrow. Weather will be warmer again also. Spring is slowly approaching, but as those of us who have lived in this state for while already know, March and April usually pack a blizzard or two into Colorado, and these are our snowiest months on average.

KPR.

No comments:

Post a Comment