Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Reflecting on the past few months - Hobbs Meter estimated at 110 hours. Priming for the First Time

I did some reviewing of my past posts and realized that it has been almost 5 months since I last updated the Hobbs meter on my progress. Sheeeesh, where does the time go? I remember January being unusually warm, and that was when I was busy dimpling and prepping/deburring the skins and other pieces. Then it got really cold and snowy through most of February, so not much was done during that month. Priming all the parts took a lot longer than I would have liked. A lot of that time was spent figuring out the process and preparation steps, and getting familiar with myspray gun settings, etc. So hopefully any future tasks for this will take much less time. I am estimating that my total time on the project is at least 110 hours now. I will start tracking this a bit closer from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment