Thursday, April 15, 2010

More Painting/Priming solutions - Make shift portable Hanging Wire and light rack


This is a shot of my solution to "add more light to whatever I am trying to paint." The hanging wire is at the top right of the photo, and I took three 1"x2"x8 foot pieces of wood and bolted them together in kind of a super large folding ruler type of thing, and I can lay these across the garage just aft of the hanging wire, and add some spot light fixtures as shown here. Then I run an extension cord over to the lights and go from there. The 3-piece wood bracket then folds back up and stores up against a wall, completely out of the way, until the next time I need it. This seems to be working out fairly well, but there is still never enough light, as they say.....

No comments:

Post a Comment