Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dimpling table and a required extension mod to my workbench - ARGH!



View from center. Again a reminder,you can double click on the photo to get a much larger view of the photo thatmuch greater detail. From here you see the C-Frame in the center of the table with the ram on top. What you may not be able to see yet is the set holder that holds the other dimple dye on the bottom. This sits flush with the table. The table itself is made of Oak, is 3ft wide x 4 ft in length, has a heavy cardboard surface on top, followed by some very short carpet that is glued onto the cardboard top to keep from scratching the surface of the skins as they are worked on. Note the dimensions of the table, and then note the original width of my workbench, which I designed to be 30 inches,and then all you math wiz types out there can tell me what problem I encountered that I needed to solve. HINT: notice the 3 adjustable legs on the bottom of table, and where they are located.

No comments:

Post a Comment