Thursday, October 22, 2009

First 7220 Self Etching NAPA Primer sprayed on HS Center Bearing



A bad pic of the center bearing hanging up on my painting booth hanger (a strand of aluminum wire that I removed from the garage when I wired in a new circuit for the high powered tools to keep them separate from the lights.) It is long enough to string across the garage by attaching it to the shelf brackets on one side and another shelf bracket on the opposite side of the garage. Although hard to see - it has been sprayed with the primer, and the center part has been masked over with frog tape. It is hanging from another piece of copper wire - remnant from the new electrical circuit mentioned previously. This works pretty well for me as a painting platform. I need to get some more flood lamps to add much needed light.

No comments:

Post a Comment