Sunday, April 23, 2017

Received my order from ACS

Got my composite practice kit, AN 507 6R4 flush head screws for the pitot mast, and a few other sorted items. The one thing that I did not get yet, and I should ave paid more attention to the in stock/out of stock messages when I placed my order, is the Bob Archer Nav antenna. At my last check they indicated that it should be available by April 28. In the mean time I am preparing another order from Vans, and working on my order for the QB RV-8 fuselage.

I'm also waiting for a phone call from the trailer service place where I take my trailer to get ready for the annual trek to Airventure, which will be here before you know it. I had some water system issues to take care of and a couple of other things. At least the trailer brakes seem to be working - a major miracle as far as I am concerned, given the large number of infesting rabbits that have inundated my area for the past couple of years now. As soon as they get a hint of any wiring that has soy-based insulation, then they will chew it to bits. never thought I would say this, but I sure wish the foxes would reappear for a little while to get rid of these rabbits!

Anywhooo, back to the build. KPR.

No comments:

Post a Comment