Monday, April 29, 2013

Fooled ya!!

For some reason I think that I must have exceeded bloggers memory lmitations when I tried to add a second video to the same post. So here is the second video I eluded to in my previous post inc ase you were wondering where that went. Can't wait to get the full mockup done. I have a rather huge order to place with Aircraft Spruce and Vans. That is one of the problems with attending these SportAir workshops - you come away realizing that there is now a bunch of cool stuff that you need to get so you can try out all the cool things you learned in the class. I now need fiberglass, flox, micro, epoxy resin, peel ply, and so on and so on. Welcome to the expensive world of composite materials! I also need to order a small sheet of .025 alclad aluminum to use as a a leading edge wing skin. I will attach that to the two rib cutouts from my LE wing jig so that I have  a test surface upon which to apply my mocked up gun fairings. Happy Monday all! (If there is such a thing...)

No comments:

Post a Comment