Monday, May 4, 2015

And the challenges continue....

I was not able to work on the project on Sunday since I had to become an Ax Man for day and chop down some tree branches in the back yard. I did it with the chainsaw but it still took all day to trim several branches. In the next two weeks I will be attending two graduation ceremonies, one high school and one college for each of my two sons. Then comes the obligatory grad party at the house. I had to cut several branches from the trees to prevent folks from knocking themselves out when hey walk outside in the backyard. Then we had some bad weather move in for next several days.

So the distractions and challenges continue, but at least all the school stuff is starting to come to an end. The new goal now is to complete the plane before my youngest son graduates from college 4 years from now.

Anyway, I still have to drill the rivet holes and do some final trimming of the fabricated flanges, and then I get to drag out the ole rivet gun and see if I remember how to pound some rivets.

No comments:

Post a Comment